Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Campin' under the Stars

Our first Valentine's Day together had to be perfect.  I wanted to do something out of the ordinary, and have it ready to go by the time Ryan got home at 7.  But first...I started his day off with a little love...


When he got home, I had Ryan change into some campin' gear - our cozy camping shirts and sweats


I set up the tent in our living room (by myself, a V-Day miracle), with lights out, glow-in-the-dark stars, one lantern shining, the smell of our TinFoil dinners cooking in the oven...


S'mores ready to eat, card games, little conversation cards...


mmmmm.....


Starting the night off with a Love Toast


And enjoying our toasty camping goodies!


(we turned on a light and moved to the table - didn't want to start our tent on fire)


Our little gifts


*Twinkle, Twinkle*


The cozy sleeping bag bed 


The perfect evening.  

2 comments:

  1. you guys are so sweet. it's so fun to get glimpses of your life here.

    lovelove!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I love this! We are doing this tonight. Great minds think alike!

    ReplyDelete