Wednesday, May 1, 2013

"Photo-A-Day May"

May is a special month.  It’s that exciting month right before summer officially begins.  It has Mother’s Day.  Memorial Day.  My day!  So this month I want to do something extra special – Photo-A-Day May! 

For each and every day this month, I am going to post a picture.  It could be one from that day, or not.  I could describe it, or not.  I just think it would be a fun little experiment!    

So, for today, the very first of May, I would like to share the following:



This is a special place:)

In honor of our anniversary (last week), we went on a love tour.  The first place we saw each other after I moved down to Provo, our first picture, our first date, our first kiss, where he proposed.  But here, at this gate, was where Ryan:

a) told me he loved me
and
b) told me he wanted to marry me

Luckily I felt the same way!  We sometimes look over as we drive by, and just smile.  What a special time.

No comments:

Post a Comment