Monday, May 13, 2013

Catchup

Photo-a-day May...more like photo a week.  This is definitely harder than expected!  In order to catch up and start a new week right - here are the last 6 photos:)

5.8: Filling a void
Some days I just really want a little kitty - make that most days.  Ryan was sweet and took me to Petco, where I was looking forward to at least cuddling a few kittens for a couple minutes.  We got there - nothin.  Not-a-one.  So, on our way out the door, we came by this precious little pup.  After taking him on a quick walk, Ryan was sold.  Ryan's mom was funny and said, "are you two trying to fill a void?"  We laughed and realized we were!  Sadly, with no room for a dog, we parted ways.  One day!

5.9: Just wingin' it
Ryan and I have a fairly strict daily routine.  But we decided to drive up to SLC last week and change things up a bit.  I had been holding on to a Benihana gift card for a while, and we decided to use it as an "early birthday" night on the town.

5.10: A Lack of Skills
I have never been able to do my hair.  I learned how to do a pony in middle school, and a bun in high school.  This was the first time I was able to braid my own hair!!  Sadly, it looks a bit lumpy and lopsided, but I was pleased :)

5.11: Good 'ol Oregonian


I first met Ashleigh back in the fall, and one of our first double dates was carving pumpkins.  Based on our carvings, I should have known we would turn out to be pretty great friends!

5.12: Day in the life
Need I say more?

5.13: Jenny D
Can I just say I am so happy this girl is back in my life?  Jenny visited a couple weekends ago, and it was such a blast to be with my good pal Jenny D.  She is a Doll. hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment