Monday, March 10, 2014

Recorded

Pregnancy has been quite the adventure.  Luckily I have been keeping a separate journal (not quite so public) to record every little thing, but I am happy this pregnancy was recorded in a different way recently.

My sweet cousin-in-law Abby offered to take my maternity pictures as my present, and at first I thought “that’s nice…but I don’t think I’ll do it.”  But Ryan encouraged me to take advantage of such a kind offer, and to capture a piece of my pregnancy that I’m sure I’d regret not having one day.


So after a few short, cold hours up the windy canyon, we came away with some amazing pictures.  Better than I could have ever imagined.  They are sweet and simple, and I will forever be grateful to Abby for making it happen!









 photo signaturesmallcopy_zps5985ef6a.png

No comments:

Post a Comment