Tuesday, September 15, 2015

A New Chapter

Last night Ryan and I started talking about what the next few months had in store, and realized that December will be here before we know it.  I started talking about Cal, and how much I love him and want to keep him little, and got emotional about closing this chapter of our lives.  I am extremely grateful to be pregnant, and excited to grow our family, but a little piece of me will miss the one on one time Cal and I were able to have every single day.  Although some days he's a giant mess, or a little whiny, or so active that I think my pregnant self will keel over and die, it's hard to imagine sharing my heart with another baby.  I don't want Cal to feel like an afterthought, or that he's not my number one pal.  Just like when Cal was born, I know that our hearts grow and we can love a little baby the moment we see them, so I know my heart will be able to love these two little boys equally.  But, in the meantime, Ryan and I want to make every last minute special with our little Cal Pal.








1 comment:

  1. Cal is the cutest! His little bum bum and tan lines are the best. You are so brave and you are going to be an awesome mother to two soon. I'm excited for you!

    ReplyDelete