Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Maternity Photos

My dear friend Ashleigh is a multi-talented girl.  Business savvy, has an eye for photography, and is always offering to "practice" on me, when I don't think she needs much practice - she's just nice enough to take some beautiful pictures for me.

There's a funny story behind these shots.  I wasn't terribly far along, maybe 18 weeks or something, but we really wanted to try for some maternity shots since we were altogether in Denver.  So, in order to get my belly to really stick out, I drank a TON of water, ate a big meal, wore a tight dress and pushed my stomach out during each picture hehehe and, sadly it worked!

Granted I am MUCH bigger now, these will probably be the only nice shots I have the whole pregnancy, and I wanted to share them.

(check Ashleigh's work out at http://www.redaspenphotography.com/)







1 comment: