Friday, November 13, 2015

Cal & Emma

It would be a shame not to document the cuteness that is Emma and Cal.  They have been buddies since Cal was two months old.  Jessica and I used to swap babysitting so we could exercise, and that meant spending almost three afternoons a week together for six months!  Our little babies feel more like siblings, and I think they assume they are brother/sister too.  They are the best frenemies around, and I can bribe Cal to do anything if I say we are going to pick up Emma, or play at Emma's house.  He loves her, and she is becoming a sweet older sister to him too.  We always laugh about how one day, when we have long since finished medical school and moved on with our lives, that we will beg them to meet up at BYU and rekindle their long lost friendship.  Sometimes those things really do work out!  Other times...not so much (and I know from firsthand experience!). 




No comments:

Post a Comment