Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Food for Thought

My parents were in town a few weeks ago and we all got a kick out of this (it is from reader's digest):


What's Your Cupcake Personality?

First, choose your favorite out of the following possibilities....


1. Carrot
2. Peanut Butter Fudge
3. Vanilla Squared
4. Chocolate Squared
5. Lemon Berry
6. Red Velvet

Could you decide?

These were our choices: 
Ryan - Peanut Butter Fudge
Lauren - Carrot
Mom - Lemon Berry
Dad - Red Velvet

Now...see what your favorite cupcake says about you...








After reading our results we died laughing!  Ryan is absolutely adventurous, I am definitely the practical type, mom is pure spunk and dad is a romantic at heart.  Who knew food could be the new accurate personality test ;)  




3 comments:

  1. Apparently I'm a very intense person and mike is hands down adventurous! I swear he would pic peanut butter all day long! Fun quiz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted Fudge with a HINT of peanut butter. So I'd be intense but know how to have fun? Yep. This is really really accurate : ) I'll have Alex do this when he comes home.

    ReplyDelete